New England North West Power Package
Farming the Sun is pleased to extend our partnership with Eco Energy & Solar Solutions given their successful track record on the previous (fourth) bulk-buy. They are a well respected local family owned and operated business (see testimonials) and have the capacity to work at the scale of a community bulk-buy program.
Farming the Sun’s focus for this fifth solar power bulk-buy has been to negotiate the best possible discount on the highest quality in solar power systems and installation. As a community and sustainability enterprise, it is important for us to only use high quality and long-lasting technologies.
Eco Energy & Solar Solutions have negotiated a very substantial bulk-buy discount ~ of up to 33% better than regular retail prices ~ for Tier 1 (top 2% of quality) solar power systems. The system packages are built using Suntech or JA Solar panels and Fronius or Solar Edge inverters. All of the system options can be upgraded to incorporate battery storage ~ either now or in the future.
The solar power bulk-buy is commencing to coincide with several significant developments:
- Electricity prices are being significantly increased, by around 50% in the last five years alone
- Significant increases in feed-in-tariffs for solar power exports
- Small business accelerated asset write-off (pre 30 June 2018)
- Small scale technology (renewable energy) certificates being phased out (ending 1 January 2030)
- Preparedness for small-scale battery storage technology
- Growing community concerns about the environmental impacts of coal mining on water, farming, biodiversity, climate and air quality
- Development of the utility renewable energy sector, with large-scale wind and solar projects already being the largest capital infrastructure projects in the region’s history.
The Fronius and Solar Edge inverters selected are high quality. Solar Edge inverters come with a 12-year warranty and the panel optimisers with 25-years. Fronius come with a 10-year warranty. Extensions are available. Both have the capacity for battery storage.
- Fronius single phase inverter ~ DATASHEET
- Fronius three phase inverter ~ DATASHEET
- Solar Edge single phase inverter ~ DATASHEET
- Solar Edge three phase inverter ~ DATASHEET
- Solar Edge panel optimiser ~ DATASHEET
- Solar Edge WARRANTY
PV-ezRack SolarRoof will be used for mounting and has a 10 year warranty ~ download the PV-ezRack SolarRoof DATASHEET
Lastly, the installation has a 6 year warranty.