NENW Solar Hot Water Package
The Standard System comprises:
- Solar storage tank (Australian made of 315 litre capacity, using marine grade stainless steel, with a 3.6kW boosting element)
- Endless Solar evacuated tube collector rack (30 evacuated tubes, manifold and stainless steel frame)
- Solar control kit (Solar controller, pump, collector air vent, flow control valve, two temperature display valves, and housing)
- Pre-assembly of Solar controller, pump, flow control valve, two temperature display valves, housing and an electrical safety switch on the Solar Storage Tank
Endless-Solar provides range of variations, upgrades and downgrades, to suit any Australian home with pricing as detailed below
If variations to the Standard System are preferred (different systems, larger pumps, pitching frames), they will be assessed and quoted in full to the customer, prior to the sale being confirmed ~ taking into account the preferential pricing of the community bulk-buy program.
Variations (including GST)
- Replacing with 250L Tank >>>
- Replacing with 400L Tank >>>
- Switching to 20-tubes >>>
- Switching to 40-tubes >>>
- Switching to 60-tubes >>>
- Adding one pitching frame >>>
- Adding a Bosch 26L/min gas booster >>>
- Switching to an Elite Controller (Data logger, Internet Monitoring, Temperature adjustable) >>>
The system comes with a warranty against manufacturing defects, for example 15 years for the Solar Collectors and the Solar tanks. Terms and conditions apply.
For full details of the warranty of the various components which make up the system, refer to page 14 of the Owners’ Manual on Endless Solar’s website.